Sometimes life gets tough, or sometimes we simply just need someone to talk to and pray with. At GCC we currently offer the following pastoral support ministries:
GCC offers the following support-groups periodically, or when there is enough interest. Click on the links below for more information:
- Anxiety Support Group (will be offered in 2020)
Pastoral Counseling & Care Through Our Pastor:
Pastor Caleb is also available to offer pastoral care, prayer, spiritual guidance and a listening ear as these needs arise. Pastor Caleb focused both his seminary and doctoral studies on pastoral counseling and spiritual direction. He is also a member of The American Association of Christian Counselors.
In addition to general pastoral counseling and spiritual guidance, Pastor Caleb is available for prayer, listening, coaching and guidance in the following areas:
- Anxiety (Inquire about an Anxiety Support Group coming up in 2019)
- Inner Healing Prayer for Emotional Wounds
- Men's Issues, including sexual addictions of various kinds
- Premarital Coaching (click here)
- Personality & Temperament
Pastor Caleb offers free pastoral counseling to members of Gardiner Community Church during his office hours, or via appointment. If you are not a member, but would like pastoral counseling, please contact Pastor Caleb by email or phone (360) 797-0044.